Optify coaches offer expertise in business, coaching, and training
We value diversity of experiences and perspectives, and seek coaches who are able to understand the nuances of a wide variety of roles. Our coaches guide leaders through a targeted course of action that supports their individual development and goals while aligning to the leadership needs of the organization.
Our coaches have been trained through ICF accredited training programs, and have gone through a rigorous vetting and onboarding process to become Optify coaches.
What can you expect from our coaches?
Coaching conversations will focus both on performance goals, and on sustainable learning to increase the client’s capacity for leadership. During these coaching conversations the coach may:
- Serve as a sounding board by listening intently, asking tough questions, and sharing new perspectives.
- Share best practices and experience gained by working with individuals in similar roles and industries.
- Provide feedback gathered through interviews from colleagues, or through assessments.
- Help clients use their job as a training ground, drawing leadership lessons from day-to-day actions.
- Offer a wealth of resources about the discipline of leadership, including articles, quotes, exercises or books.
- Help clients uncover the assumptions, values, and attitudes that either serve the leader in reaching their goals — or get in the way.
- Assign homework to deepen clients’ understanding of themselves, and equip them to meet their goals.
Our coaches come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but they all share a few, core traits. Each is a seasoned professional, with expertise not just in coaching and training, but in business as well. And each is passionate about helping clients unlock their potential, and create a lasting impact within their organizations.
Jay Howard, PhD
Daphne Y. Jefferson
Bikki Randhawa, MBA
Our coaches have worked in industries including:
- Global Manufacturing and Retail
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Government Contracting